Hej!

Hej! Jag jobbar på ett kryssningsfartyg och fotograferar platser som jag besöker. Du som tittar in, lämna gärna en kommentar eller en hälsning av något slag:)

Hi! I'm working onboard a Cruising Ship and I use to pothograph places that I visit. It would be nice if you, who visit my blog, would leave me a greeting of some kind:)

lördag 5 november 2011

Greyfriars Bobby

Greyfriars Bobby
 Bobby, a Skye terrrier, belonged to an Edinburgh policeman, Jock Gray, who was buried in Greyfriars Kirkyard in 1858. Loyal to the last, Bobby refused to leave his side and kept constant vigil by his master's grave. He was adopted by the locals, became an Edinburgh folk hero, and when he died 14 years later, special dispensation was given for Bobby to be buried alongside Jock.


Bobby's grave


The real Greyfriars Bobby on a picture in Bobby's Bar

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar