Hej!

Hej! Jag jobbar på ett kryssningsfartyg och fotograferar platser som jag besöker. Du som tittar in, lämna gärna en kommentar eller en hälsning av något slag:)

Hi! I'm working onboard a Cruising Ship and I use to pothograph places that I visit. It would be nice if you, who visit my blog, would leave me a greeting of some kind:)

tisdag 10 januari 2012

Fula vackra vyer i Stockholm / Beautifully ugly views in Stockholm 10.1.2012

Vid Skanstull i januari

Folksamhuset vid Skanstull, Södermalm, är enligt mig den fulaste byggnaden i hela Stockholm!
The Folksam Building at Skanstull, Södermalm, is in my opinion the most ugly building in Stockholm!

Skansbron / The Fortlet bridge


Vet någon vad de producerar i fabriken?

Hammarby kanalen

Hammarby kanalen

Hammarby Sjöstad


Hammarby slalombacke

2 kommentarer:

  1. Where are the people?
    Nice photos along the kanal

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thank you Faure!
    Yes, where are the people?:)
    This area is not in the centre of Stockholm. It's called Södermalm. People are often jogging along the channel (me too). The pictures are taken at Monday noon, and most of the people are at work I think.

    SvaraRadera