Hej!

Hej! Jag jobbar på ett kryssningsfartyg och fotograferar platser som jag besöker. Du som tittar in, lämna gärna en kommentar eller en hälsning av något slag:)

Hi! I'm working onboard a Cruising Ship and I use to pothograph places that I visit. It would be nice if you, who visit my blog, would leave me a greeting of some kind:)

söndag 6 november 2011

Giraffes of Edinburgh

The two giraffes are made of scrap metal and old motorbikes and bits of cars by the artist, Helen Dennerly. They stand outside the Omni Centre. The giraffes official title is “Dreaming Spires” but they have been nicknamed Martha and Gilbert. The sculpture was unveiled in July 2005.







...and then we left Scotland and Edinburgh behind us and we went back home



1 kommentar:

  1. You've been to some great places/events. Keep up the great photography! Giving me ideas for travel. ;) Mark

    SvaraRadera